Sunday, December 20, 2009

Planning ~

Salam~
Juz came back from the end term party at Shawn's place. Great party of course since there's a lot of foods n friends. They play games as well but I've to go back early bcoz i haven't pack my things yet.
Tomorrow I'm going to London before heading to Manchester n Sheffield for a big gathering there.
So, tomorrow my activities for this winter break will be starting n there's a lot more I plan to do during this winter break since this is the only tyme that I'm free..

Hurm..let's see what I'm going to do..
1) Fuiyo!


2) Arranging n updating all my notes n exercises so that when the new term starts I'll be ready ( hope so )

3) Changing my blog layout n update or adding any new gadgets etc ( really wanna do this but don't know whether I will be doing it or not )

4) Cleaning and tidy up my room in a proper way ( eventhough my room is not that dirty or messy )

5) Chatting and skyping wif all my frens especially my old friends ( this is what I want the most )

6) Watching any movies or drama no matter it is english, japan , korean or malay ( as long as I can watch, I'll watch! )

7) Updating my tazkeerah book as well as the another blog of mine which I used to put all the information bout Islam ( it has been a long tyme I didn't update them...I shouldn't ignore them actually..)

8) Hurm..what else? Can't think of one yet..maybe I'll plan some more later if I can get all of the above things done and if still have time..hehe. Hope that I manage to carry out all my plans and settle them! Chiayok!!!

1 comment: