Salam wbt.
My honeymoon time at home is finally over. That means I get a job, huh?
Haha, wrong answer. I actually push myself to go for a 6 weeks training in Perlis. It's called GCAP or the full name is Graduate Career Accelerated Programme. For more info, please Google..hehe :P
I think it's time for me to move forward. GCAP has just come right in time. I just knew about it about a month ago from a career fair anyway. If I would have known it earlier, I probably have joined and graduated in it..cewahh ;)
Plus, I can get a profesional programme certificate! Yeayyyy!!!
I guess, I have to say goodbye for a while to my blog, my comfy bed, the tv series, and the most favourite part of all; the house chores! Hahaha..
Till then, see ya! *Tears :')* *Miss those beautiful moments at home already :P.Ok, ni mengade*
![]() |
| Exactly. Not that I never make any effort before. Maybe I'm still lack of it, not my rezeki yet or Allah has a better plan for me :) |
| Saw this beautiful rainbow on my way to Perlis for GCAP briefing this morning :) |
P/S: Kadang-kadang Allah hilangkan matahari dan turunkan hujan. Kita menangis dan mencari mana hilangnya mentari. Rupa-rupanya Allah nak hadiahkan pelangi yang cantik buat kita.. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment