Salam ~
I need motivation and I found this video.
The song is quite inspiring and it sounds classic.
The main thing in this song is about believing that Islam will win one day and there's gonna be a bright future for Islam.
It's true. One day, Islam will win back and becomes as strong as it had been before during the era of Turki Uthmaniyyah. Allah has promised us and His promise is always true.
There is also a brief discussion about this in a book written by Fathi Yakan titled ''Maa Zaa Ya'ni Intimaiel Islam ( Apa Ertinya Saya Menganut Islam ) .
This Saturday, insyaAllah, my friends and I will attend a one day talk programme- Professional Muslims Retreat in GB ( PERGH ) in London and there will also be a talk about this topic. I really looking forward to this.
As a Muslim, we have to believe that Islam will " Kembali Gemilang". Takbir!!!
Allahu Akbar!
Allahu Akbar!
P/s: Seriously missing my blog. Am I really run out of time? Huhu...Update pun ayat n grammar terabur (-.-")
No comments:
Post a Comment