Salam wbt,
Alhamdulillah, the stressful time has past and now its time for a holiday! :D
I must admit that being a final year student is not easy. Too many things to be think of, to be done and to be taken into count.
That's why we (me and friends) are so happy when the winter break comes! It's really a good time for us to relax, travel and take a breath before we continue with our studies next term.
Since this is my final year, this winter break will be the last one for me. InsyaAllah, I will try to maximise this free time with something beneficial and will spend more time with friends. So, the first week of my holiday will be spend on this ---->
:: PUISI '11 ::
InsyaAllah, tonight me and the other seven of my friends will be going to the airport and will be catch up our flight tomorrow morning to Ireland. We gonna be there for a week, to visit some places such as Dublin, Galway and Belfast. Then, on the 23rd, we'll be joining a yearly winter gathering in Belfast which is called PUISI (Perhimpunan Ukhuwwah Insaniyyah Seluruh Ireland). The program will be in academy format with the theme of Sultan Muhammad Al Fateh leadership. To be honest, I'm quite looking forward to this program as I really want to know more about Al Fateh who was a well known man in the Islamic history. He was the one who managed to lead his peoples to open the Constantinople (now Istanbul) and that was the glory time for Islam.
About the same time of PUISI, insyaAllah there is another winter gathering which will be held in Devon. I used to go to this winter gathering for two times already and I must say that it is one of the best program I've joined ever. If only it is held at different time, I will surely come and join the program as well. FUiYO is where I get so many good experiences and having so many sweet memories at. With the theme of "Pelayaran Ibnu Battutah", FUiYO will surely promise a great experience for the participants, insyaAllah. Anyway, by not being there doesn't mean that I cannot support the event. InsyaAllah, my pray will always for the success of FUiYO :)
Well, I must remind myself that it is not the places we go that matter so much, but what are we going to get and do there is the most important thing. May we have the right intention in everything we do and may Allah always guide us to the right path. Wallahua'lam.
************
P/s: See you in a week time! May Allah ease and bless our journey, ameen..
Enjoy these trailers! ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment