Salam wbt.
It has been two days after I completed my GCAP course. Yet, I still can't get out from thinking and missing all about it. Yeah, it's a normal feeling in me when I am just gone through any best moments in my life.
As usual, I decided not to let the memory just fade away as the time pass by. Let me carve it here, in my beloved blog so that I can remember this old good time that I have...
"Live the moment. Cherish the present. Anticipate the future. Frame the yesteryear"
We just knew each other and we'd only been together for 5 weeks. Yet, we could get along very well since the first week. Maybe bcoz we're from the same region (North region) and we could speak 'Utagha' among us. Maybe. But I believe that we're meant to meet and become friends.
How I miss the moments when we learnt together in class, our laughs, our smiles, our nervousness when it came to presentations etc. I miss our Miss Jo as well :')
All the best dear friends. Till we meet again later on. May our friendship remains forever, insyaAllah :)
P/s: My teacher in high school once said," You have to be thankful that you meet many different people in your life. Do you know why? So that you can learn and take any good things from those people you've met ". True indeed.. :)
-GCAP UniMAP 10 [2013], a memoir- ♥
And these are some of our wonderful moments together:
| These biscuits also bring us together. Kak Faizah has successfully doing her small business in class..haha |
| We love foooooddddddd. We always have party during break time. Thanks to those who supply the foods :P |
| Smart students always study smart! :) |
| Practising cheers and class song for graduation day performance. |
| Special gift for our beloved trainer, Miss Jo. |
| Presentation timeeeeeee! |
| One of my fav moments. Party 'pelam cicah garam belacan'. Hahaha |
| With our trainer, Miss Jo. |
![]() |
| Play time. Main snap pic mengarut..haha |
| Everyone seemed interested on ape ntah tuu |

No comments:
Post a Comment