Wednesday, June 5, 2013

From Black to Red

Salam wbt.

Hurm, I guess I've started coming to the phase of laziness to write on this blog. You know, there is time when you really want to write and time when you just don't feel like writing. It shows by the frequency of posts and the intervals between each posts..hehe..

Well, after having some reading on my favourite blogs, I decide that I should just do some writing. I don't have anything to do anyway. Still waiting for something that I'm  unsure of getting. It's so boring and tiring I would say. I better do something that can distract me from that feeling.

Anyway, today is the last day for my family and I with our deary Avanza. I guess it has been almost 8 years we use the MPV as our main transport. Now that the condition is not very good anymore, my parents decided to sell it off and buy a brand new car. So yeah, welcoming the new Saga FLX to our family! We're back on using local cars now (FYI, we have another car, a secondhand Kancil)

Ayah intentionally chooses the number. My IC number k!
Maybe this car will be mine one day..haha :P 


and sobsss, bye Avanza! Thanks for bringing us everywhere all this while. Our car is getting smaller now :(

Deary Avanza :')


P/s: We just got back from Kelantan and Terengganu a few days ago. That was our last time using Avanza for a family trip. I'm gonna write about the journey later, insyaAllah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment