Salam wbt.
So, today I go to the My-Partners Career Fair which is held at Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras from 8am- 5pm.
Alhamdulillah, I manage to go for interviews at four companies which are Sun Pharmaceutical Company, PUSPAKOM, Epson and CMA CMG ( a shipping company ) and I think I perform much better this time. Still got a lil bit of nervousness but I can answer all of the questions confidently. As usual, we can only get the result within 2 weeks time and I really hope there will be good news for me.
Though it is tiring since we need to wait for the turn to be interviewed and the waiting area is quite hot, I'm still enjoying this whole day as I have met up again with my friends from GCAP. Everyone is saying that how we miss our times together during that one month program.
Owhh, another important thing happens today is the announcement of the elections date. So, now, it is already confirmed that we are going to cast our votes on 5th May 2013. Save the date people!
Coming back from the career fair, it is raining heavily in KL and as expected, the traffic jam is madness! Even aunty and me are stuck in the jam since aunty takes a longer route so that we don't have to go through the routes which have been flooded ( Well, KL kan slalu banjir kilat when it rains heavily ). Then we only arrive at home at 8.15 pm.
What a tiring day and what a busy life the KL people have..huhu..
No comments:
Post a Comment