Monday, April 8, 2013

No, I'm not a thief!

Salam wbt.

I'm going to Key Eel tomorrow. Not a very favorite place of mine. But I have to go there and I'm actually going there quite frequent. Only if I have something important to do, yes.

Yet, I haven't packed my things. As usual. I dunno since when I don't like packing. Packing makes me stress..urrgh..and it let me have not enough sleep. Yeap, bcoz I will start packing at a very last mins time and that makes me to wake up early as my bus will usually be as early as 9.45 a.m.

(Thanks that I can sleep on the bus throughout the 6 hours journey. If only I can sleep -__-")

Another things that worry me is procrastination. Aside of I'm now being a last minute person, I develop this procrastinate skill. Not good. Really not good at all.



I should have done my essay ( I have to do an essay to apply for a job in Ministry of Foreign Affairs Malaysia ) earlier but I have only started today since I'll be away tomorrow. Throughout the process of finishing the essay, I keep on hop-on and hop-off from one website to another. Including this blog of course :P

And I end up finish it just now. I just finished it up..haha. Padahal it's not that long. I have to only write for no more than 2 pages of A4. And I took ages to do it. What a shame..huhu.

I miss my old me. When I was in lower secondary school. How hardworking and efficient I was at that time. If only I can be like that once again..

P/s:  Sleepy tapi gatal nak jugak hapdet. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment