Sunday, May 5, 2013

GE-13

Salam wbt.

Finally, the most awaited day for Malaysians come. Yes, 050513 is the GE13 (General Election) for our country (and owhh, this is the 'raya' I've been said - Pilihanraya ;) )

Of course, as a first time voter I'm quite excited to be given the opportunity to choose our leader. There is one of my friends who can't even sleep. Too excited maybe..hehe (or nervous? :P)

It's really feel like 'raya'. All of us wake up early and Mak has also prepared our breakfast early in the morning. By 8 am, we make our move to the polling station which is at SK Batu 4, Gurun. It takes only 5 minutes to be there.

At the polling station, we go through all the normal procedures and Alhamdulillah, my family and I (whom are already 21 years old and above) have done with our responsibility by voting for our chosen  leader. I hope all of you who are eligible to vote have done so :)

It's not the matter on who we choose or which party we want to rule the country but it's really the matter of carrying our responsibility to have a better Malaysia. Never take for granted for what we have.

Now that we have done with voting, let's pray for the best result tonight!

Till last night, I still received these pamphlets.
I got almost 10 pamplets from Be End and 2 from PR.

The prove that we have voted! This time SPR use indelible ink
so that voters will not going to vote more than once.



P/S: Owhh, unluckily Ayah's name was not on the voters list! Poor Ayah..He wanted to vote so much as he already registered as a normal voter since 2011 (before this ayah was a postal voter- since he's a policeman) and he even had the slip produced by SPR. He's still working on getting why his name is not on the list. May Ayah get the chance to vote before the voting time end at 5pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment