Thursday, March 18, 2010

Jealousy ;)

Salam ~

Juz had a long chat wif my ting-tong frens : Mimi, Fiza n Izza. They always knoe how to make people     happy   : )
Talking nonsense..joking..laughing.. =P

Neway, they hv started their easther break. Someone is so jealous now :P   Well ya, I'm still counting mine. So many days to go before I can actually enjoy. Towards the holiday, I still have some assignments to be done. Always thought of them yet I haven't started anything. Lazy me ; )

Ashley n Cheryl will be going back to Malaysia tomorrow. Again, I'm jealous! Thinking of that they will only be going back for like a month, I don't really care actually. Will be patiently waiting for da summer to come..Not too long already. Plus, we're going to have our final exam soon. So, I will then feel that the tyme is actually run very fast. At that tyme, I'm gonna be chased by it. Well, last minutes type..Ish3 - .-"

Okeyh, gonna get back to work..err actually maybe just planning or imagine what to do. Or else, just go to sleep..Nytez ~


No comments:

Post a Comment