Thursday, January 3, 2013

2012 Highlights #2

Salam wbt.

23rd May : Parents perform Umrah, Mecca

Alhamdulillah, finally mak and ayah were chosen to be His visitors in Mecca. Though it was just for performing umrah ( as they were still waiting for their turn to perform Hajj ), I believed this was such a great blessing and of course a precious moment for mak and ayah to be at every Muslim's dream place, which is Mecca.

Since I was not there in Malaysia when mak and ayah departed to Mecca and came back to Malaysia 2 weeks after that, I prayed hard so that Allah will receive all their ibadah and dua and granted them with umrah mabrurah. I hope, next time, all of us ( one whole family ) can go there and perform our ibadah together..insyaAllah..


17th - 19th June : Lancaster & Lake District, UK

This trip was the last trip I had before I went back for good and this place had been on my list-to-go for such a long time coz I heard it's such a beautiful place and a it's a must go when you are in the UK.

So, I decided to go after a quick planning with my friends. Since Lake District is quite near to my friends place in Lancaster, we decided to stay there and Izza, my ex-roomate when I was in KDU will act as our host and tour guide during the 3 days stay :)


It supposed to be my 1st choice uni last time yet Allah knows better
and He put me in Kent instead ;)

You know what? Lake District is totally AWESOME and MAGNIFICENT! I was totally happy and have no regret at all to spend quite a lot of money went there. I really love nature and that experience gave me a satisfaction to the max.

I had a great time of course and even words couldn't describe the views better..hehe. You got to experience it by yourself ;) So, enjoy some of the pics from the trip ya!

Time for hiking up! Bahaha..

He came closer when I was to take his photo. Pandainyeee..

Amazing view from the top.

Magnificent. Subhanallah..

We were here at the Lake District yo!

Swans were everywhere..hehe

Beauty ;)



9th July : Graduation Day

After it had costed me a lot of blood, sweat and tears (over btul :P ) I finally graduated! Yeayyyyy! Eh, Alhamdulillah.. :) Now, I am a degree holder y'all! ( Just getting degree dah proud sgt..heh. Kasik la can nak bangga sket..hehe )

So, yeah, I felt soooo happy for completing the course successfully and I was a lil bit sad coz my parents couldn't come and be there on my special day since they were just came back from Mecca. Anyway, since my friends were all there to celebrate my day, that put a smile on my face again :)

Well, the graduation ceremony here in the UK was so simple and usually it will be held in the cathedral. It's was not like in Malaysia ( regarding to what my friends told me ) which is quite grand and can be as memorable as wedding day ;)

 Whatever it's like, the important thing is that, you are no longer a students, you can say good bye to uni life  ( If you don't have any intention to pursue studies laa.. ) and welcome to the real life as an adult! ( It's time to struggle in earning ur own money and to go on with the new phase of life..huhu )



Those who came for my graduation. Thanks sweeties!
You gurls made my day ;)
Goodbye KBS! I'll miss you ;

The next day. Housemates graduation day. Congrats gorgeous ladies!


"A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that 'individuality' is the key to success."



13th July : Malaysia!

I kept on doing countdown every single day before this beautiful date. How I miss all about Malaysia and finally the time for Balik Kampung finally came!

 "Oooo balik kampung..ooo balik kampung..ooo balik kampung..hati girang :D"


Excited to go back for good!

Though I was so excited and overwhelmed, there's still a sad feeling inside me to leave UK since I would never know when I could go there again. I had never imagined that I got the chance to study in the UK and I had been fully sponsored throughout my three years of living there. All I could say is, I was so thankful to be given this opportunity and to be given the chance to experience all sorts of things there in the UK. 

and..sadly to say, it might be the last time I could being aboard on plane! Unless I marry a rich guy or I become rich myself to afford me going overseas by plane.. Hahaha..

Scenery from the flight window;
Can you see the sea and the land?
Beautiful, Masha Allah :)
At Heathrow before departure. Lovely weather :)
Nyum..nyum..the clouds look like cotton candy..hehe



 21st - 23rd October : SAC JPA, Pangkor

After went back for almost 3 months from the UK, JPA called all of us to attend a program in Pangkor, Perak. The program was known as SAC Program or Student Assessment Centre Program specially for JPA scholars who graduated from the universities around UK.

Since we were obliged to come, no matter whether we were still unemployed or we had already started working, we left with no choice but to come. Me myself gave my confirmation straight away to come since I was free and still unemployed and I guessed this is like a chance for me to be assessed and to secure a job later on. While for most of my friends who were already working, they still came and just considered this program as their holiday time and to reunite back..haha..so clever! :P


So we're back to the BTN time  -__-"
At Teluk Dalam jetty.

Well, after all, we were not being hardly assessed. Most of the times we enjoyed the activities and of course, we enjoyed the beautiful scenery and the meals! Free kan..No one would sponsor you to stay at a beautiful and expensive resort, so we just enjoyed ourselves to the max! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment