Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

Salam wbt.

"Perasaan apabila terjaga daripada mimpi, tu namanya realiti." [Contengan Jalanan, Hlovate]

Yes, and the reality is..we're now in 2013. Can you believe? So cepat kan..

So yeah, 2012 is over yet there's so many things happened in my life throughout the year for sure. Gonna make a special post on the 'Highlights of 2012'. That's simply because I have not updated my blog for a year! Hehe..I even forgot the password to sign in..aiyakk!

Any new year resolutions for 2013 ? Hurm, like every year, I just hope this year will treating me well in every aspects of my life. I don't really have a spesific one like to get married or what. Just wanna be a better human beings. Cliche ~

Owh, first thing first  is to get a job! It has been 5 months at home since I come back from UK and yet I still 'tanam anggur and the anggur tak berbuah-buah'  (-__-"). I'm still trying and I hope my rezeki will be coming soon, insyaAllah. For the time being, JOBLESS is a real SENSITIVE issue for me. People always ask when u're going to get a job yet they don't know how difficult it is really to get one. ( Pray for me, plisss..tq ;) )

Other than that, I would love to get back into writing. Just to express what I feel. I'm tired of just monolog-ing with myself. Too many things keep playing around in my head and I need a therapy. A good one and I thought writing would be it. And for this time round, I hope I will improve in my writing, be simple, understandable, less emotional, interesting and it will be able to satisfy myself. That's it.

There goes my comeback post..hehe. Let's keep praying for the best for everyone and each of us. Let's make a fresh start. Sayonara 2012, and....


:) :) :)

P/S: Oh My English! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment