Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Dream #1

Salam wbt.

I always hope that one day I can frequently travel again like I always did back then when I was studying in the UK.

Somehow, I realise that the reality is not always as what we are hoping for. Talking about travel dreams and future plans with one of my friends recently, make me miss my old good times travelling with fellow friends. 

What I love about travelling together is, it makes us knowing each others better and we can even learn a lot from the places we go as well as from the nature (Allah creations). I always dream to have some great nature vacations, insyaAllah. I think I'm a nature lover even though I do not have so many chances to go to such places when I come back to Malaysia.

Well, you need to have some friends or at least a partner who share the same interest to go there. Plus, you need to have time as well as some budget (money), right? What a great time I'm gonna have if I can go to those places which I've been dreaming of. I can imagine how relaxing and calming it will be.. *Ok, I start to imagine and daydream. Bye*

Of course this is not a place of nature. But I miss our Europe trip in 2011.
The best vacation I ever had I would say. :')
and I miss my gang of travelling too...
(also, all of my travelling partners when we traveled together to other places)

This is our theme song for the Europe trip. Another song is 'Bulan ditutup awan' by Yuna.
Sentimental, no? :P Miss the part where we sing together while looking at the sky, pointing at the stars and sipping hot chocs/ coffee :')


P/S: Place that I really want to go now is Broga Hill. Mira, let's make it true! 

No comments:

Post a Comment